Protect Your Information with the Connex Methodology
For modern businesses, information security is a top priority. That’s why Connex Systems offers the latest technology for enhanced authentication, encryption and virus protection. We partner with industry-leading experts like Cisco and McAfee to help you stay protected against online threats and industrial espionage.
Connex Systems’ Security Solution Options
Connex Systems’ available options for document security include:
- McAfee white listing and direct integration with Cisco and McAfee enterprise solutions
- End-to-end set of services to deploy and integrate security and control into your print and IT infrastructure
- Common criteria certified Xerox devices, which encrypt any stored information and support on-demand and always-on image overwrite
- Solutions and device features that allow secure printing both onsite and offsite
- Xerox standard accounting, which allows you to monitor device usage, establish printing rules and security measures, track costs and reduce waste
Our solutions deliver such outstanding benefits as:
- The chance to enhance print security and cost recovery/reporting without disrupting your IT infrastructure
- The ability to take greater control over your printer usage and costs and meet sustainability goals
- The ability to print from any location without putting your documents and data at risk
- The ability to adhere to PCI Certification, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and other policies
- The chance to minimize your IT burden through automated data gathering and management
- Opportunities for ongoing process improvement through detailed, accurate data
- The power to guide user behavior and use print resources more efficiently
More on the Connex Methodology
Check out these pages for more details on the Connex Methodology:
Learn about our analytics-based approach to assessing your current document workflows, operating costs and more.
Learn how we align all of your solutions for greater and continuous productivity.
By partnering with industry leaders like Cisco and McAfee, we can protect your systems and documents from unwanted access and theft. Find out more here.
Get details on how we can make your systems function better as a whole. We can help you connect everything on your network with minimal inconvenience.
Through free apps and industry-specific solutions, we can help you streamline your in-house and remote workflows. Learn more here.
Discover how Connex Systems can increase your productivity through automated supply ordering and service dispatch.
To discuss how we can help make your information more secure, contact us.