Protect Your Information with Print Security
The security of your company’s information is extremely important. Threats like hackers and malware can breach your systems and wreak havoc on your business if you’re not careful.
That’s why Connex Systems’ Managed Print Services include comprehensive steps for Print Security. We’ll show you how to keep your confidential and proprietary documents reliably secure.
How MPS Secures Your Fleet
With the Print Security component of MPS, you can ensure that your information won’t fall into the wrong hands. We can help you:
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art printers with encrypted hard drives
- Protect your documents and records with image overwrite standard
- Set up user authentication to prevent unwanted usage or harmful intrusions
- Employ McAfee whitelisting to prevent unauthorized changes to or deletions of applications
- Get signed firmware updates, which prevents hacking
- Integrate your printer fleet with Cisco and McAfee enterprise solutions
- Meet—and even exceed—requirements for Common Criteria (Department of Defense certifications), HIPAA and PCI
More on Managed Print Services
In addition to improving the security of your printer fleet, Connex Systems’ MPS help you maximize productivity. We can work with you to integrate your devices, boost your ROI and more. For more details, check out the pages listed below:
To discuss how Print Security can protect your company’s most important information, contact us.