Understand Your Processes and Costs Better with Print Optimization
To achieve maximum productivity, you need complete and accurate information on your printer fleet. You need to know not only your actual printing expenses but also your energy usage and security vulnerabilities. With Print Optimization—a vital part of Connex Systems’ Managed Print Services–you’ll get the information you’ll need to improve your processes.
Details of Print Optimization
The Print Optimization component of MPS covers:
Assessing Your Fleet
MPS starts with an assessment of your current printing environment and practices. This includes:
- Documenting the total cost of ownership (TCO) of your present printing solution
- Identifying your printing costs and inefficiencies in processes/equipment performance
- Examining the ROI of your outsourced applications
- Finding opportunities to lower your power usage and carbon footprint
- Identifying your needs regarding document security and application integration
- Spotting opportunities for simplifying your workflows
Optimizing Your Fleet
After we’ve assessed your entire printing environment, we can help you take steps to optimize your operations. This involves finding a balance between desktop printers, which have the highest TCO; and production printers, which have the lowest TCO. We can:
- Provide desktop printers to the employees who need them
- Set up workgroup printers, which can balance your cost control and convenience needs
- Centralize volume for complex or long run jobs
Connex Systems also assists you in determining the right balance of new and old equipment for your workplace. You'll be able to manage your costs better and keep productivity consistently high.
More on Managed Print Services
MPS from Connex Systems can help improve every aspect of your printing practices. We can show you to protect your sensitive information better and streamline your workflows. For more information, go to the pages listed below:
To discuss how Print Optimization can improve your printing and document practices, contact us.