Exciting Possibilities for Book Publishing
A few years ago, some people were predicting that tablets and the internet would spell the doom of the publishing industry. But we at Connex Systems can tell you that book publishing isn’t going away anytime soon.
The advent of digital printing has created exciting opportunities for book publishers to:
- Minimize printing errors and waste
- Enhance the quality of prints
- Lower fixed printing costs
Here are some impressive stats involving book publishing:
- Printing is expected to increase by more than 12% between 2014 and 2019.
- As many as 60,000 organizations will be publishing books in North America alone.
- These organizations will print an estimated 2.6 billion documents, which will amount to approximately $27 billion in revenue.
Even with the prevalence of electronic books and devices, physical book sales still account for more than 75% of a publisher’s annual revenue.
How Connex Systems Can Help
Connex Systems can help clients in the publishing industry enhance productivity and profits:
- Our digital presses can print thousands of feet per minute. Our devices come with single pass duplex printing to further increase your efficiency.
- Our feeding and finishing equipment can get books ready for distribution faster than ever before.
- We also offer Workflow Solutions to completely streamline your printing processes and improve print quality.
More Printing Solutions
For more on our different printing solutions, check out these pages:
To discuss how we can improve your book publishing capabilities, contact us.